In this week's podcast, Ben Orenstein is joined by Chad Fowler, author, speaker, and CTO of 6wunderkinder. Ben and Chad discuss Chad's recent move to Berlin and 6wunderkinder, what a CTO does, getting back to coding, the early Ruby community, who Chad wants to hire, predicting success of new hires, and what makes a truly good developer, favorite interview questions, how Chad's interviewing process has changed over time, how age and experience can change your perspective, how Chad built a great team, and what he might write about in the future. They also discuss Chad's new tattoo, his regrets, meditation, therapy, gaining control over your mind, and much, much more.
- David A. Black
- Rich Kilmer
- Dave Thomas
- Hilary Mason, Speaking: Entertain, Don’t Teach
- Ook! a programming language designed for orangutans
- LivingSocial Gains Wealth Of Ruby on Rails Expertise With InfoEther Acquisition
- Ben Scofield
- Evan Pheonix
- The Passionate Programmer: Creating a Remarkable Career in Software Development
- My Job Went to India: 52 Ways to Save Your Job
- Martin Fowler
- Amy Cuddy: Your body language shapes who you are (Power Posing)
- Railsberry Power Posing!
Follow @thoughtbot, @r00k, and @chadfowler on twitter.Support Giant Robots Smashing Into Other Giant Robots