Ben Furber, Developer at thoughtbot London, presents a panel discussion around striving for professional fulfillment, as individuals, managers, and organizations.
The panelists touch on bringing your authentic self to work, finding organizations with value alignment, an environment where you're able to make mistakes, 'process' vs trust, rethinking retros, giving appreciative feedback, and honest conversations.
- Jo Franchetti - Web Developer Advocate for Samsung Internet
- Ben Furber - Developer and consultant for thoughtbot
- Melody King - Product Owner for Ieso Digital Health
- Kay Lack - Director of Academy at Makers
- Itti Singh - Frontend Developer for Ieso Digital Health
This episode of Giant Robots is sponsored by:
PricingWire: Monetization & Pricing Strategy for Software & Technology Innovators
Links & Show Notes
See open positions at thoughtbot!
Become a Sponsor of Giant Robots!Support Giant Robots Smashing Into Other Giant Robots