Jerry Talton, leader of the Machine-Learning Services team at Slack, talks about picking up after a failed startup, design-thinking for machine learning, and important lessons from managing.
- General Management Course
- The No Asshole Rule- Robert Sutton
- Creativity, Inc.- Ed Catmull
- West Wing- Down in a Hole
- Giant Robots ep 256- Stay Hungry, Stay Learning
- 'A Few Useful Things to Know About Machine Learning'- Pedro Domingos
- 'Naive Bayes Models for Probability Estimation'- Lowd & Domingos
- Jerry on Twitter
See open positions at thoughtbot!
Become a Sponsor of Giant Robots!Support Giant Robots Smashing Into Other Giant Robots